Saturday, July 30, 2022
The market continues to see increased prices and limited inventory. The folks at Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International have three premium new listings.
All three properties are priced at about $1.3 million.
For those needing to see what their home is priced at — check out this tool to get up-to-date market pricing.
GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS HERE — SIGN UP FOR GOLOCAL FREE DAILY EBLAST
View Larger +
215 Watch Hill Drive | East Greenwich | $1,295,000
Listed by Roxanne Gordon
Stately Brick-Front Colonial is located in one of East Greenwich’s more prestigious neighborhoods, set on over 1 acre of private grounds, a multi-tiered deck overlooking a manicured yard with 4641 sq ft of living space. This elegant, yet functional, well-maintained, one owner home has many desirable features. A beautiful front entry foyer with cathedral ceiling, tile floor and gracious staircase welcome guests. An open floor plan living dining room, tile fireplace and beautiful windows provide an inviting space with much natural light. A sitting room and powder room completes this section of the home. Just steps away find a spacious eat-in-Kitchen with island, Quartzite countertops, newer appliances all overlooking a cozy family room, brick fireplace and sliders opening to a back deck. Gleaming hardwood floors, full laundry room, mud room area, back entry and two car attached garage complete the first level. Two staircases allow access to the second level. A primary ensuite with walk in closet, soaking tub, and tile shower, providing a tranquil private space, 4 additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the second level. The lower level, perfect for guest overflow, has two comfortable rooms, wet bar, storage, and utility room. Additional features include central air, gas heat and hot water, sprinklers. This home is truly in meticulous condition, move in ready, well cared for and loved for over 30 years.
View Larger +
25 Pond View Drive | Little Compton | $1,350,000
Listed by Cherry Arnold
Immaculate 3-bedroom, 4-bathroom home set on 4 bucolic acres, just minutes to South Shore and Goosewing Beaches! This turn-key 2005-built home was thoughtfully designed to take in its beautiful surroundings, with a south-facing porch, private back terrace, and beautiful landscaped grounds. The first level’s open floor plan blends a comfortable living room area with gas fireplace, a window-lined dining area, and a cook’s kitchen with a granite center island and counters, and stainless-steel appliances. Two sets of doors walk-out to the porch for easy entertaining. The first-floor primary suite includes a large walk-in closet, complete with a washer and dryer, and a sumptuous Carrara-marble tiled bath. A half bath and roomy office completes the first level. The second level features a fantastic family room with walk-out deck and wet bar, along with the second and third bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. The lower level features a terrific family room and full bathroom and walks out to the serene blue-stone back terrace and outdoor shower and connects to the integral 2-car garage. The private grounds are lined with historic stone walls, beautiful lawn, and mature plantings. Close to beaches, Sakonnet Point, Wishing Stone Farm, and the Little Compton town center.
View Larger +
82 Taber Avenue | Providence | $1,200,000
Listed by The Mackinney Gold Group
Available for the first time in over 60 years, this historic East Side colonial was built in 1911 and sits on a 10,000+ sqft landscaped lot. The welcoming foyer features original crown moldings and ¾” oak hardwood floors. Step left into a large light-filled living room with a working fireplace, charming period details and French doors that open to a brick terrace and private yard. Additionally, the main floor includes a spacious library with custom built-ins, a formal dining room, kitchen, and powder room. The beautiful two-tiered staircase takes you to the second floor and leads you past a stunning Palladian window. On this level, there is an impressive primary suite, with dressing area and ensuite bathroom. There are three additional bedrooms on this floor, one of which has its own ensuite bath. Add to this a third full bathroom, creating the perfect arrangement for family, visiting friends or au pair. Stairs to the third level reveal a fifth and sixth bedroom along with vintage bathroom, plus one additional room which could be finished to create further living space. The basement includes multiple utility & storage rooms. The house has central A/C and hot water heating. The property features an expansive front porch, a sunny back terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining and a detached two-car garage. 82 Taber Avenue is close to Moses Brown, Lincoln & Wheeler schools, shopping, restaurants, parks, and all cultural hubs. This is a unique opportunity.
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for Around $800,000
- What You Can Buy in South County for Just Over $1 Million
- What You Can See at the RI Federation of Garden Clubs’ Exhibit at the RI Home Show
- What You Can Buy for Around $700,000
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for Around $2 Million
- What You Can Buy in RI for $500,000 – Three New Listings
- Home on “Mini-Peninsula” for Sale in Narragansett – What You Can Buy for $2.85M
- Three New Listings – What You Can Buy Between $300,000 and $550,000
- Three New Listings – What You Can Buy in Barrington Around $1 Million
- Three New Listings – What You Can Buy in RI for Around $1M
- What You Need to Know: RI’s First West Coast Direct Flights – “More Money” for RI, Says McKee
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for Around $900,000
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for About $1 Million
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for Just Over $1M
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for About $3 Million
- What You Can Buy for Under $7 Million in Rhode Island
- What You Can Buy in RI for Just Under $1 Million
- Three New Listings Showing What You Can Buy for Just Over $1 Million in RI
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island For Around $1,500,000
- What You Can Buy in RI’s East Bay – Three New Listings
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for $700,000
- What You Can Buy in Scituate for Between $700K and $2.5M
- What You Can Buy for $800,000 in Rhode Island
- What You Can Buy Across RI—How About a House Lot on Providence’s East Side for $1.1M and More
- What You Can Buy in Narragansett for Around $1 Million